Skip to main content

Week 9 Part A: Blogs, Vlogs, Podcasts & Webinars

 This week is about the importance and reasons for blogging. For me this class was the first time I started using a blog and I think it's pretty cool. I had read blogs on reddit and other internet blog type sources and I even read some kpop articles over blog sites, but never actually started my own. I think blogs are great to bring the thoughts of yourself and others together in detailed ways. 


Blogs are great for businesses as well because they provide rather direct ways to recieve reactions and reviews from customers and their thoughts on products and customer service. Feedback is really important to gain information about how well your business is doing and what can be improved on. I have seen blogs for restaurants as well as for even Google itself. Blogs can also help other potential customers become interested in patronizing your business or not. Also blog pages can also help consumers receive help and assistance online. Blogs can also have links for webpages, social media platforms as well and that's great for driving traffic. I think the fact that blogs can generate traffic, connect with consumers, gain insight and feedback, as well as share information means that blogs can be really helpful to a business and marketing/advertising aspect.

Comments

  1. You have a good point about blogs being a direct way for businesses to interact with their clients. It seems like it can be a very effective way to market a business if done consistently and properly. I have never personally been interested in blogs, but I can see how they are important for businesses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Morgan's Blog (Week 1-CSIT 155)

                                                                                   Welcome to My Blog!       ~Hello~ Bienvenidos ~ 안녕하세요     Hello everyone! So I decided to go with one of the “Notable” pink styled themed because it was one of the first templates I really felt fit the blog style I envisioned. This template automatically caught my eye so I went with it! First, I’m a fan of pink colored things including clothes, gifts and makeup and I like the fairly simple blog template.  I also feel that pink is a nice and pleasant uplifting color so I like to have the color incorporated in my media themes. Pink is bright and is often used in a pastel way or in a retro way and I am also a fan of those styles of design. (I also utilize pink quite a bit on my Kpop social media pages so I wanted to use it for my first blog here! ) For me I found that the “Notable” theme was smooth to read and scroll through. I also think the pictures on the right and captions/write ups on the left make

Week 2-Part B CSIT Business Research Assignment

  CSIT Business Week 2 Part B Assignment   Business Field Kpop /K Fashion & Beauty  Nature Republic  https://www.naturerepublicusa.com/ Nature Republic is a Korean cosmetic/skincare and makeup company that also have distribution here in the US. The Nature Republic brand is based off cosmetic products that come from natural made and nature inspired ingredients.  The cosmetic store Nature Republic is the largest in Korea, but sells internationally. The brand sells in the US, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazhakstan, Mongolia, Japan, Thailand and more. The company appears to have good costumer service because they have phone numbers and emails to the mall shops as well as social media pages that you can message through. Nature Republic (Korea-Headquarters) Links: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube These social media apps are used currently and consistently by Nature Republic.    Nature Republic Korea posts about every day. The last post on instagram for the brand was Feb 7. Follower Count

Week 16: Social Media Management Tools

  This week is really interesting because we will be taking a look at a number of different marketing tools that I have actually never seen. So this is exciting! I didn't know there were external sites outside of Google and YouTube Analytics to track data, this is something that's really interesting to look into.  The first site is Sprout Social and it looks relatively use friendly to use and it gives you a 30 day free trial. Looks like one of the cons it that its starts at $99 a month and that's stated to be more costly than others.  The next site is HootSuite and this is considerably cheaper than the previous Sprout Social, starting at $29 a month. It also looks like there is a free plan too which is great for new marketers, it says that one of the cons is limited tools.  Zoho Social looks like an affordable marketing application starting at $10 for individuals, but more expensive starting at $200 for agencies. Zoho offers a lot in terms of social media optimization like