Skip to main content

Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing

 This week is an interesting one because it is about Email Newsletters which is something that I have never personally utilized. I have received newsletters numbers of times and subscription lists from stores and organizations etc. It's true that some business send these emails quite often or after purchases, I personally think that can be a little too often. For me as an influencer and a YouTuber I think that once a month would be fine because I use instagram and YouTube to reach people everyday to every week. I think often emails could possibly be a bit of over exposure for my branding, but it's possible it could also help! I would have to test the email system out to see what my analytics would show. I'm not totally sure how well emails would work for my audience age group (13-26) social media may be more popular for engagement.

I receive newsletters really often from stores so I think those are top ways that clothing stores etc. really utilize. For me I think my business letter can be more of a blog type one or kpop news one. The newsletter I would create would mention new kpop bands, the reactions/videos I have done if you haven't seen them and possible future ones.

My Content List:

-My YouTube Channel monthly video list

-Ideas from fans on video reactions/vlogs

-K Style fashion ideas

-New Kpop band/artist news

I think a bit of kpop news would be fun, I know of apps that do this so a fun newsletter about kpop news would be engaging for my branding. These topics are also ones that are often talked, written and shared about on instagram and kpop youtube channels as well as internet articles.

Comments

  1. Morgan, I think you have a really fun sense of style. And even though your target audience might not traditionally read email newsletters, if you make it worth their time you may pick up some new fans. I like your ideas of including K Style fashion ideas and sharing ideas from your followers. (It seems like most people want to share what they like). Good luck with your business and the rest of the class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that social media is more effective for people in the younger aged group. I have received a lot of newsletters from subscribed companies, but I have not close read it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those are excellent ways to engage with your audience. I'm sure one of your fans would love to have their ideas or videos featured in your newsletter. In my opinion, a newsletter with this layout could be very helpful for your business to build a personal connection with customers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Morgan's Blog (Week 1-CSIT 155)

                                                                                   Welcome to My Blog!       ~Hello~ Bienvenidos ~ 안녕하세요     Hello everyone! So I decided to go with one of the “Notable” pink styled themed because it was one of the first templates I really felt fit the blog style I envisioned. This template automatically caught my eye so I went with it! First, I’m a fan of pink colored things including clothes, gifts and makeup and I like the fairly simple blog template.  I also feel that pink is a nice and pleasant uplifting color so I like to have the color incorporated in my media themes. Pink is bright and is often used in a pastel way or in a retro way and I am also a fan of those styles of design. (I also utilize pink quite a bit on my Kpop social media pages so I wanted to use it for my first blog here! ) For me I found that the “Notable” theme was smooth to read and scroll through. I also think the pictures on the right and captions/write ups on the left make

Week 2-Part B CSIT Business Research Assignment

  CSIT Business Week 2 Part B Assignment   Business Field Kpop /K Fashion & Beauty  Nature Republic  https://www.naturerepublicusa.com/ Nature Republic is a Korean cosmetic/skincare and makeup company that also have distribution here in the US. The Nature Republic brand is based off cosmetic products that come from natural made and nature inspired ingredients.  The cosmetic store Nature Republic is the largest in Korea, but sells internationally. The brand sells in the US, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazhakstan, Mongolia, Japan, Thailand and more. The company appears to have good costumer service because they have phone numbers and emails to the mall shops as well as social media pages that you can message through. Nature Republic (Korea-Headquarters) Links: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube These social media apps are used currently and consistently by Nature Republic.    Nature Republic Korea posts about every day. The last post on instagram for the brand was Feb 7. Follower Count

Week 11: Marketing with Twitter, LinkedIn, Social Influencers

 This week is a really big week because the content is about several different social media/business platforms as well as social media influencing which is something that I am pursuing. I just opened a new Twitter and LinkedIn account for my kpop page. First, LinkedIn is something that I have opened a long time ago and I also have opened a personal Twitter a while ago. This is the first time I’m using both for a more business aspect of social media. I’m excited to have my new Twitter handle @moskpoppage! Twitter:  https://twitter.com/moskpoppage LinkedIn:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/mo-b-379a5520b/   For the LinkedIn platform, I think it’s cool how it connects you to other business around and companies in your field of business. This is something I want it really engage in further to connect to others in my area of entertainment and social media, I haven’t really used LinkedIn so it will be really helpful to increase my usage of the application and add more to my profile. Recently I h